Submit an abstract
Participants are invited to submit electronic abstracts for posters on one of the main topics of the conference:
- Tumor microenvironment
- Cell-based therapy in hematology
- Cell-based therapy in oncology
- Precision medicine addressing tolerance and inflammation
- Combining cell therapy and immune checkpoint inhibitors
- Biomarkers and immuno monitoring
- Improving the efficacy and safety profile of cell therapies
- Cancer vaccines and vector-based therapy
Presentations will take place in virtual poster sessions. More information on timing of sessions, presentation structure, and technical requirements for poster presenters will be available soon.
The deadline for abstract submission is June 7, 2021. Thereafter, abstracts will be reviewed. Authors will be notified of their acceptance / rejection by beginning of August 2021.
Abstracts will be published as conference proceedings.
The contact information defined on the abstract form must be that of the presenting author of an abstract and no one else. All correspondence (primarily by e-mail) will be sent to the presenting author.
Congress registration by at least one author is essential.
Guidelines for submission
- A maximum of one abstract per first author is allowed.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Authors are responsible for the literary standard of submitted abstracts. If necessary, authors are recommended to seek help of English speaking colleagues.
- Standard abbreviations must be used. Other abbreviations must be defined in brackets after the first use of the word.
- The abstract should be structured in paragraphs as follows: Introduction, methods, results, conclusion.
- 2,000 characters (including spaces) is the maximum length for an abstract text (excluding title, authors and affiliations). A maximum of four figures / images per abstract is allowed.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be published as typed by the author. Submitted abstracts can be re-opened for revision at any time before the deadline.
- The submitter declares, that all named authors agree to the release of their names and affiliation in relation to this contribution.
- All accepted contributions are going to be released in the online program for the conference after they have been accepted by the program committee. With the submission the author agrees to the release of this contribution. Accepted abstracts may be accessed for free any time in the online program. By submitting a contribution, the author agrees that the contribution will be released online under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This license grants all rights to the publication to the authors. The author grants a one-time right for the abstract to be released online. The author is responsible for the clarification of any copyrights of third parties regarding the content of the abstract and summary. We kindly ask for your understanding, that your abstract will be released as it was submitted. The provider does not perform any correction on the submissions. The online release does not entitle royalty payments to the author.
- The submitter declares that the submission is free of rights from any and all third parties, who may disagree to the release in any form in any way.